Jan 27, 2016

How to Sell Your Aprons on Etsy

If you are thinking about setting up an Etsy shop, or if you already have one, and you want to start selling cute aprons on the world's largest selling venue, then you might be interested in my new PDF tutorial that I wrote up just for you!  This apron-selling guide is a fun FAQ with questions and answers to your most common questions, that I have gathered over the years while selling aprons and my best-selling apron pattern on Etsy.



I also interviewed some of the best of the best apron shops on Etsy and they have been so helpful and sweet. You will love all of the fun FAQ's, the random tips, the apron-seller's interviews, and other assorted selling advice.

I also included a section about me and my apron shop and my personal story about Etsy and success.



If you want to check it out, you can get the tutorial here.





No comments :

Post a Comment