Jun 25, 2014

Dottie's Models; Twinkie Chan and Ice Cream Cone

So I decided I want to try to get some of the more well-known Etsy shop owners to model my aprons for me. I thought it would be really fun, plus I love to mess with people's heads, and make them wonder huh? what? 

I follow Twinkie Chan because her Etsy shop is the most adorable ever, and she is a personality that I admire. She is always creating the cutest stuff; I mean the kind of cuteness that when you see it stream across your feed, you go "oh that is Twinkie Chan". Anyhow, I sent her a convo through Etsy and asked her to model.  I knew that she knew how to photograph and pose in such a way as to show off the style, because she does it all the time for her own shop. 





She said, yes! I was going to send her a cupcake apron, but thought she was way more suited to an ice cream cone. So, here she is, I couldn't have asked for a cuter bunch of photos, and I am in love with her pink hair and tattoos of Hello Kitty and ice cream.




This ice cream apron has a couple layers of bright colors, a pink waffle cone bib and short skirt, a sprinkles ruffle that is made uneven to resemble ice cream, more sprinkles on the bib and a red and white stripe waistband and ties. I sent her a pink tutu to wear under this and some cherry tights. There is a sequin cherry applique on the bib.

Twinkie wrote about this on her blog here.

This apron is available on my website store.

Here is some of Twinkie Chan's cuteness that you can find in her shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/158485567/custom-slushee-cup-drawstring-bag-any 




xo
dot

No comments :

Post a Comment